Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Motorola RAZR V6 maxx

My first 3G/HSDPA mobile phone and the worse I've ever owned.

I may say it's a good phone which has a bunch of features and specially has HSDPA(3.5G) and video call capability. Basic phone features is on board, but I utilized most of its 3G and HSDPA.



User interface is fast, quite good battery life and pre-loaded with a memory card microSD of 2gb storage capacity.

I just made a few tweaks and modification on themes and volume sound output. I want a real loud bass frequency on my ear piece. Moddded with a Motosound and flashed my windows vista look on my interface in a dark blue ambiance.

But unfortunately it has flaw on its design. This is a full USB I/O interfaced device which is commonly used to computers now a days.

This model Mototrola RAZR V6maxx has defect which may occur in several cause/issues about USB Death. The term USB Death arise when several owners of this phone model reported and posted in some forums/blogs, happens to be the death of their V6maxx is caused by USB power.

There have been some issues that Motorola has discontinued its model into production.
Also claimed that there are no specific proof and cause of this USB Death to V6maxx models.

USB-Death - your phone suddenly shutdown for no reason and cannot power-on. Even putting a new and full-charged battery wont power-up the unit. No boot-loader appears when it is initiated. Cannot charge the battery, but will light up the green LED indicator when you plugged it in a computer using a USB data-cable, but cannot access the phone memory.

Here's my crappy phone after the 1yr. warranty expire. After few days, it was gone down and never put into power again.

No comments: