Monday, March 30, 2009

My HotSpot Finder


Whenever I go to places like malls, places to eat, coffee shop, waiting for someone at the park benches inside the mall, I used to browse my mobile phone for messages and emails.

The first thing I do is to sniff the air wave using my P1i for a wifi signal. Of course I'm sniffing for the free net connection (hehehe...)



Found One....."linksys"..

Now what..?
Check for unsecured network (no WEP/WPA)...good..!
...Connect... and then...

Time to check mails and my forum logs. If things pops on my mind which is quite interesting or maybe just a simple topic to share, I post to my blogger site (xcon-technix).

I wanted to share this while I do some test using this HotSpot Finder (this is not a free ware, you need to buy it). Got to browse few more... Bye!

No comments: